Critical Private Server. By Matt
<center><br>In Order To View The Forums You Must Login Now Or</br> <br>Register If Your Not Already A Member Of CriticalServer.TK</br>
<br>Sincerly,</br>
<br>Critical Staff</br></center>

New Starter

Go down

New Starter

Post by Santa on Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:42 am

Hey everyone I'm going ot get striaght into the forums by starting off with a new starter.
I believe that the majority of people (including myself) are greatly impacted on the starter of a server.
So the starter of Iron scim 500k and some runes dont really excite me. This is what I think the starter should be similar to.

The adjustments I personaly would make to this outfit is.....
Back/Cape......I do not think anything here is necessary.
Weapon........ I think that you should weild a Dragon Scimitar as your first weapon because
a) It makes the first 60levels so much easier and more enjoyable to players without making much or a difference to actualy gameplay
b) It allows players to confidently try out different sort of accs for example Obby mauler without having the painstaking task of using an iron scim.

Please leave your comment and tell me what you think

Thanks
Santa

Last edited by Santa on Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Santa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Starter

Post by Matt on Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:51 am

it's actually 500k and even though you can buy that crap in stores i will do it since you obviously care enough to post also i don't really think 80% of people care lol
Matt
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Irtrainer on Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:51 am

Your suggestion has been analyzed and is currently being implemented at the current moment in time. Please be patient as this will take affect soon.

Sincerly,
Irtrainer
Irtrainer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Santa on Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:59 am

I care enough to post because I want this server to grow and I believe this will deffinetly help in doing so. If you disagree than that is fine as we all have different oppinions but what I have suggested is going foward so I am happy

Santa

Santa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt on Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:24 am

I have encountered different issues when trying to add this due to the fact that dragon scimitar requires 60 attack to wield would you be ok if that was just included with it if and like an addy scimmy and a skiller outfit?
Matt
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt on Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:01 pm

ok yeah i fixed it and now we have a new starter i reset your starter so next time you log in you will have all the items that a starter would
Matt
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down