Critical Private Server. By Matt
<center><br>In Order To View The Forums You Must Login Now Or</br> <br>Register If Your Not Already A Member Of CriticalServer.TK</br>
<br>Sincerly,</br>
<br>Critical Staff</br></center>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

<center><br>In Order To View The Forums You Must Login Now Or</br> <br>Register If Your Not Already A Member Of CriticalServer.TK</br>
<br>Sincerly,</br>
<br>Critical Staff</br></center>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUMS MOD

Go down

FORUMS MOD Empty FORUMS MOD

Post by xxalcanderxx Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:47 am

well no one is on more then me and i can regulate everything and as soon as we get this server really going you will need people like me to control everything on here. I would like to be staff in the game too but i can't even get on right now and there is no need for a mod atm. So we will talk about that later. Smile thanks for reading.

well now that i can get on the game i want to apply for ingame mod also, because only you and traens are active staff members, you will need me to help people out when you guys are gone, which lets face it is alot of time. This way i can make sure no one abuses and if they do i can do something about it Smile
xxalcanderxx
xxalcanderxx

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum