Critical Private Server. By Matt
<center><br>In Order To View The Forums You Must Login Now Or</br> <br>Register If Your Not Already A Member Of CriticalServer.TK</br>
<br>Sincerly,</br>
<br>Critical Staff</br></center>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

<center><br>In Order To View The Forums You Must Login Now Or</br> <br>Register If Your Not Already A Member Of CriticalServer.TK</br>
<br>Sincerly,</br>
<br>Critical Staff</br></center>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am happy to announce...

2 posters

Go down

I am happy to announce... Empty I am happy to announce...

Post by Matt Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:32 pm

I am very excited that i have found someone who i feel is very worthy of having the co-owner status in game. Therefore i am happy to announce the new co-owner of our wonderful server~Irtrainer. He has been with me from the start helping me with the noobiest questions in the book he is there for everything i encounter and does an equal amount of work on the forums, designing sites, and helping players in game as much as i spend coding. Irtrainer, glad to have you as the new co-owner Very Happy have fun with the commands
Matt
Matt
Admin

Back to top Go down

I am happy to announce... Empty Re: I am happy to announce...

Post by Irtrainer Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:44 am

Thank you very much matt i wont let you down ill stay active and helpful and always stay upto the job for this and you dont gotta worry about me going crazy and dropping 999m party hats lol but man for real thanks im honored to be the co-owner of this fine server
Irtrainer
Irtrainer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum