Critical Private Server. By Matt
<center><br>In Order To View The Forums You Must Login Now Or</br> <br>Register If Your Not Already A Member Of CriticalServer.TK</br>
<br>Sincerly,</br>
<br>Critical Staff</br></center>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

<center><br>In Order To View The Forums You Must Login Now Or</br> <br>Register If Your Not Already A Member Of CriticalServer.TK</br>
<br>Sincerly,</br>
<br>Critical Staff</br></center>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's The BEST Clue Scroll Reward You Ever Got?

Go down

How Much Was Your Most Expensive Clue Scroll Reward?

What's The BEST Clue Scroll Reward You Ever Got? I_vote_lcap0%What's The BEST Clue Scroll Reward You Ever Got? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What's The BEST Clue Scroll Reward You Ever Got? I_vote_lcap25%What's The BEST Clue Scroll Reward You Ever Got? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
What's The BEST Clue Scroll Reward You Ever Got? I_vote_lcap0%What's The BEST Clue Scroll Reward You Ever Got? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What's The BEST Clue Scroll Reward You Ever Got? I_vote_lcap25%What's The BEST Clue Scroll Reward You Ever Got? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What's The BEST Clue Scroll Reward You Ever Got? I_vote_lcap50%What's The BEST Clue Scroll Reward You Ever Got? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

What's The BEST Clue Scroll Reward You Ever Got? Empty What's The BEST Clue Scroll Reward You Ever Got?

Post by Matt Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:46 am

Ok so vote for how ever much your item was worth then post below what it was! Mine was Strength Amulet (t) which is 1.2m from a level two clue.
Matt
Matt
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum